Posted on | March 5, 2010 | No Comments
A while ago I admitted that I had made the stupid mistake of not getting around to putting an opt-in form on this blog. As everyone and their dog knows, building a list is the most important thing you can do if you want to succeed in internet marketing. Most marketers make around 90% of their income from their subscriber list!
So I corrected my mistake and put an opt-in form on my blog , using the offer of 3 Newbie Toolkits as the Freebie carrot to get readers to sign up.
So far, so good…only guess what happened next? Well, very little actually! I was surprised and disappointed to only have one lonely person on my list after a month or so !
Now I know my FREE gifts are good so what have I been doing wrong?
Well, now I understand that my problem wasn`t that I was doing anything wrong – I simply wasn`t getting my opt-in offer in front of enough eyeballs to get things moving!
Since I joined the truly excellent Chris Farrell Membership Site, I have been reading a lot about JV Giveaways and how useful they can be for building your subscriber list. As usual I was slow to appreciate the benefits of this list-building method, and it seemed like too much hard work for a Newbie!
However, spurred on by the successes of other “Farrellites”, I finally decided to take the plunge!
Yes, there is some work involved in preparing for and entering a giveaway event. I had a few problems and made some mistakes, but with help from more experienced members of the amazing Chris Farrell Membership Forum and my own stubborn determination, I eventually got everything correctly set up.
That is when the big Aaha moment occurred! Because……..(insert drum roll) I have started to get sign-ups!!
Now don`t get me wrong-I am not telling you that I have built a list of 1,000 subscribers in 3 days or anything like that! But within a few days of entering my first giveaway event I had 6 new sign-ups to join my lonely single person that I had up until then!
So, the penny having finally dropped-I am now a big fan of giveaway events!
I recently joined a Giveaway event called Growing Success Giveaway. It has started already and closes on March 17th 2010. check out some of the Free gifts you can pick up
I have just entered another one called The Easter Madness Giveaway which starts on April 1st and if you are interested you can use my link to join it yourself by clicking on the banner below. Even if you don`t feel ready to join as a contributor, it makes sense to just join as a member and grab some of the great FREE gifts that will be available.
By the way-I am very pleased and proud to be signed up to Chris Farrell`s Membership Site and yes these are my affiliate links. Just go and check it out and see what everyone is raving about-you will not regret it!
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry on border security | What Is Wrong With The …
- Soles4Souls Shoes Detained at the Mexican Border | Press Releases …
- Border Terriers 101 | Dogs, cats, pets news and information
- Charlie's Tricks – Border terrier
- Caption This : Israellycool
- Spur of the moment bonus Caption Challenge: Flaherty. Shoe …
- Caption Contest: This Week's Winner! – CarDomain Blog
- Friday Giveaway: Win The Setgo Transport Urban Bag » Yanko Design
- Giveaway of the Day – free licensed software daily. Ax3soft Sax2 …
- Kirk and Hwu giveaway over, 29 countries represented | insideHPC.com
- jQuery 1.4 Reference Guide – Free Book Giveaway, Comment to win …
- New Menu at Coco's *Giveaway* | MommyMandy
- Detroit Lions Free Agent Target List » NFL Gridiron Gab
- Here is a list of games currently on Steam that already have a …
- Skywatch Friday: Snowy Birdhouse
- Halston For The Guys, Pantsuits For the Girls, And More…: style …
- Doing it Chicago style: Obama gives away judgeships for votes …
- First Look: Lady In Rouge: style file: daily fashion, party, and …
- Save Style Wars « GRANDGOOD
- Shanghai Donya new Edo style Class 10 SDHC « Akihabara News
Just comment on any blog post here to get a FREE digital gift!
Powered By WP Footer